So now our Self-Signed Certificate is apparently expiring and I have NO IDEA what that means. Any googling of this quickly gets into going-over-my-head territory. Can someone please explain what I have to do and what is in danger of happening if I don't do it? Here's the message:
You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org Tin Roof Global 00D6100000084nr that will expire soon. Review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.
I have gone to Certificate and Key Management and have downloaded the .crt file but am really unsure what I am supposed to do with it!
Thanks in adavance
There are few places where a sefl-signed certificate could be used.
1. Identify Provider - If you are using SFDC as IDP for Single Sign On. You can find it under Setup >> Administer >> Security Controls >> Identity Provider.
2. Single Sign-On Settings - If you are using SFDC as Consumer for Single Sign On. You can find it under Setup >> Administer >> Security Controls >> Single Sign-On Settings.
If your certificate is used in one of the above places, it is quite intuitive to edit this screen and replace the certificate.
3. Installed Packages / Connected Apps.
Some of the third party apps could use your Self-Signed Certificates (Environment Hub is an example).
You can look at them in Setup >> Build >> Installed Packages
I suggest you go through them one at time and find out if they use your certificate.
Connected Apps will be same procedure as above. But you will find the connected apps under Setup >> Manage Apps >> Connected Apps.
Hope this helps.
Something went wrong while executing the Extract_Opportunity node: Error during local fetch: Replicated dataset was not found. Verify that the replication dataflow for object 'Opportunity' completed successfully
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Ensure that the specified object is included in Data Sync and that Data Sync has run successfully.
Check Data Sync Contents
1. In Data Manager, access the Connect page.
2. Ensure the object exists in the Connected Datasets list.
Run Data Sync
1. After confirming the object exists, click Run Data Sync.
2. Confirm that Data Sync completes successfully.
After Data Sync (including the specified object) has completed, manually run the Dataflow
This is the challenge:
- Name the validation rule Contact must be in Account ZIP Code
- A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be saved
- The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANKfunction for this check)
I'm presuming that to check whether the postal codes are the same you use "MailingPostalCode = Account.ShippingPostalCode"
It's the third step which is confusing me. So far my best guess is this, but I know it's wrong:
IF(ISBLANK(Account.ParentId) MailingPostalCode, MailingPostalCode = Account.ShippingPostalCode)
I basically want to say - if the field is blank, take no action. If it's not blank, check whether they're the same. If they're not the same, don't allow the record to be saved.
I've tried digging for the answer because you triggered my curiosity.
I can not find any hard and fast stats but her are some blogs talking about it:
Here are some closly related stats too:
I am getting this error while deploying one Flexi page:
flexipages/Booking_Record_Page.flexipage -- Error: Invalid property [enableActionsConfiguration] in component [force:highlightsPanel]
I am not able to find out the reason for this....!
I believe configurable actions is a Summer 20 feature. Unless you refreshed your sandbox in the past week, it would be on the Summer 20 release, which means you will not be able to deploy certain elements from there to your production org until July, when those are updated.
Then after entering the Website URL http://*.force.com and under Salesforce Site Domain> Connect a Salesforce site to your Embedded Service deployment, I put "chat" on that box, I got the enter a valid domain name error I also tried https://*.force.com but a message alerts me to use http://*.force.com
What should I put as the domain? Thanks for your help!
For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.
The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.
This is how I created the approval process
I am getting the following error message
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: 
I did this challenge in new trailhead playground.
I would like a recommendation on the best SLA solution for SFDC (Support - Cases).
• External and internal (other departments within the organization) SLA
• Business hours and 24/7 time counting
• Different customers profiles like Gold, Silver with different SLA
• Variety of measures on the case:
o Support Time and Weight dependencies
My business is a bit unique in that we often get the same existing Contact coming through as a new Lead. For example:
- Steve Smith is already a contact (and has an associated Account and Opportunities)
- Steve Smith is invited to a conference - so we create a Campaign to make sure we can track any opportunities that come from the conference.
- Steve Smith is then added to the Campaign as a lead.
Now, what I want to be able to do (as a marketing professional) is track the success of my Campaign (in this case, the conference). How should I do this?
My only option, as I see it, is this: After the trade show, convert Steve in a Contact and then merge the Contact with his existing Contact record. Issues:
- I'm not clear on whether or not this would maintain a "link" to my Campaign. Will I be able to see if any Opportunity have been created via that Campaign?
- Doing this for one lead isn't a problem - but we have hundreds. Is there any way to mass-convert a group of leads into Contacts?
EDIT: I now see that I can add either a Lead or a Contact to Campaign - I'm guessing I should be adding existing people as Contacts rather than as new Leads.
Thanks in advance,
Thanks to this I would encourage you to get a deduping system in place to check for dupes upon insert from Lists and web form submissions, that way if Steve Smith is already a Contact, the submissions won't create new duplicate Leads, they will append the existing Contact and append the Contact with the Campaign info so you can still track response/effectiveness. We use Ringlead for our webforms and list imports, as well as PeopleImport for large list imports (3000+ names).
And just a hint, we also have a workflow rule set to write the current Status to the Campaign Member record (e.g. Suspect, Prospect, Customer, etc) that way we can tell if someone was already a Customer/Prospect when they joined the campaign vs. a new person that the campaign helped nurture.
Please refer the below and it is possible.